The interim NZ Health Plan sets out the first two years of health system transformation to improve the health & wellbeing of all New Zealanders.
About this item
- Issue date: 28 October 2022
- Status: Current
- Corporate Authors: Te Aka Whai Ora - Māori Health Authority, Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand
- Type: Strategies and plans
- Topic: Health system
- Copyright status: © Crown Copyright, Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- ISBN: 978-1-99-117125-2 (print); 978-1-99-117126-9 (online)
Te Pae Tata Interim New Zealand Health Plan 2022 outlines the first steps to becoming a health service delivery system that better serves all New Zealand’s people and communities.
This plan covers a period of reset while the foundations of our health system change. As an initial plan, it outlines what we will do differently to establish the basis of a unified, affordable and sustainable health system.
Te Pae Tata replaces 20 different district annual plans. This interim plan is designed to begin transformation while a full-scale New Zealand Health Plan is being worked on.
Download: Te Pae Tata Interim New Zealand Health Plan 2022