Hutt Valley DHB Logo

(04) 566 6999

All Official Information Requests under the Official Information Act which have been processed by the Capital, Coast and Hutt Valley District are available to media or interested persons.

If you want to send an OIA request, please send it to

You will receive an acknowledgement of your request and it will then be actioned immediately. Please note that some requests may attract a cost due to the amount of work required to process them. You will be informed of this charge before we proceed and asked if you would like to carry on with your request.

If you have any questions around OIA requests please go to the Ministry of Justice website.

There are currently no documents.