There are some simple things you can do
1. Stop the spread of germs and sickness by washing and drying hands regularly. You can also use a hand gel.
2. Get the ‘Flu’ vaccine to help keep you well. Some children and adults can get the vaccine for free so call the team at your GP clinic or your pharmacist to find out.
3. Stay home when you are sick to prevent spreading illness to others.
4. Keep warm - insulation, heating and ventilation keep your home warm and dry. Contact the Well Homes team who may be able to help on 0800 675 6755.
5. Keep homes and cars smoke-free. If you want help to quit smoking contact the Takiri Mai Te Ata team on 0800 926 257.
Download Flyer - Top 5 Ways to Keep Healthy in Winter
(A5 or A4, two-sided, full colour)