This page will tell you about Hutt Inc and how you can help to improve care for patients in the Hutt Valley community.
For the latest Hutt Inc meeting updates click on this link.
Hutt Incorporated (Hutt Inc) helps make sure that people in the Hutt Valley have better healthcare with primary and secondary health services which work well together.
Hutt Inc was formed in 2013 with an Alliance Agreement between Hutt Valley District Health Board and the Hutt Valley’s primary health organisations Cosine Primary Care Network Trust and Te Awakairangi Health Trust Board.
While helping health services to work better together Hutt Inc also focuses on the triple aim plus one:
- improved health and equity
- a better patient journey
- living within our means
- a thriving organisation.
Members of Hutt Inc
The members of Hutt Inc (the Alliance Leadership Team) are:
- Dr Lise Kljakovic, Hutt INC Chair and General Practitioner, Te Awakairangi PHO,
- Dr Ashley Bloomfield, Chief Executive Officer, Hutt Valley DHB
- Bridget Allan, Chief Executive, Te Awakairangi Health Network
- Dr Chris Masters, General Practitioner, Cosine Primary Care Network Trust
- Dr Hans Snoek, General Practitioner and Clinical Director Te Awakairangi Health Network
- Cathy Lindsay, Primary care nursing, Te Awaikairangi PHO
- Nigel Fairley, General Manager, Mental Health, Addictions and Intellectual Disability Service (MHAIDS) 3DHB
- Robert Kusel, Clinical Director, Senior Medical Officer Orthopaedics
- Helene Carbonatto, General Manager, Strategy Planning and Outcomes, Hutt Valley DHB
- Sisira Jayathissa, Chief Medical Officer, Hutt Valley DHB
- Theresa Fowler, Nursing Director Primary Health & Integrated Care
- Dale Oliff, COO, Hutt Valley DHB
- Kerry Dougall, Manager Naku Enei Tamariki (NET), Kokiri Marae
- Hata Wilson, Manager, Whanau Ora, Te Runanganui
- Claire Tahu, Director Allied Health Scientific and Technical, Hutt Valley DHB
Hutt Inc provides governance over the work happening to integrate health services in the Hutt Valley and make sure things are progressing. Three Hutt Valley clinical networks have been formed in these areas:
There are also subregional workstreams that have been formed to work across Hutt Valley, Capital and Coast and Wairarapa DHBs in these areas:
- Health pathways
- IMSLA SLA
- Youth SLA (TBC)
How you can help
If there are any other integration activities underway or planned in the DHB, let Hutt Inc know by contacting one of the members of Hutt Inc’s Alliance Leadership team.
Find out more
If you want to find out more about Hutt Inc please contact one of the Hutt INC members or email Stephanie Fridd, Hutt INC and Child Health Network Programme Manager, Hutt Valley District Health Board, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to find out more about our Clinical Networks click this link.