The national health targets are a set of national performance measures specifically designed to improve the performance of health services. They provide a focus for action and are reviewed annually to ensure they align with government health priorities.
There are seven national health targets:
- Shorter stays in Emergency Departments
- Improved access to elective surgery
- Shorter waits for cancer treatment
- Increased immunisation
- Better help for smokers to quit
- More heart and diabetes checks
- Raising healthy kids
Visit here for reports on all district health board performance against the health targets:
There are currently no documents.